Environmental and sustainability policy
At Tiny Spark we take our environmental and social responsibilities very seriously.
Meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of the future generations to meet their own needs. Sustainable development must address environmental, economic and social factors and the interrelationships between them.
Surrounding conditions, influences, or forces, by which living forms are influenced and modified in their growth and development.
In all our business operations we are working to ensure that we meet our present needs without compromising the future of the environment. We are dedicated to reducing our environmental impact, promoting sustainability and recognise that our work has both direct and indirect consequences. We are continuously improving and learning from our legacy issues to ensure our sustainability is adhered to.
The protection of the environment is a core value at Tiny Spark and we aim to achieve best environmental practice. Tiny Spark will therefore implement and maintain an environmental policy that:
- Is appropriate to the purpose of the organisation, including the nature, scale and environmental impact of its activities, products and services.
- Provides a framework for setting environmental objectives
- Includes a commitment(s) to the protection of the environment including prevention of pollution and others specific commitment(s) relevant to the context of the organisation.
- Includes a commitment to fulfil its compliance obligations
- Includes a commitment to continual improvement of the environmental management system to enhance environmental performance.
We will monitor our environmental and sustainability performance regularly and set objectives and targets for further improvement.
Tiny Spark will therefore:
- Comply with all relevant legislation and regulations
- Build environmental and sustainable considerations into all aspects of our business, with a full brief from the client to make sure that the needs of our end users are met
- Reduce waste and actively seek opportunities to reuse and recycle materials where appropriate
- Seek local suppliers where possible
- Use energy efficiently
- Prevention of pollution by reducing emissions generated through daily business and promote sustainable travel including car share, public transport and cycle to work schemes
- Gain & act upon feedback from our interested parties
- Promote continuous improvement of environmental and sustainable performance
- Educate and raise awareness of employees in environmental and sustainable issues and the environmental and sustainable effects of their activities
- Share reusable solutions with clients
- Pass on our principles through our supply chain
- Communicate this policy to those working for Tiny Spark and engage in dialogue with our
- stakeholders regarding our commitment to the environment and sustainability
- Work with local charities and community groups to add value and encourage learning and development
- Grow the business sustainably